Here are my favorite deals at Whole Foods this week. Thanks to The Thrifty Mama for help compiling these.
Things to know…
- Prices vary by region, check your local store ad.
- Combining Coupons: Most Whole Foods locations will allow you to use (1) whole deal store coupon and (1) manufacturer coupon on the same item. Check with your local Whole Foods location to verify.
- Most stores give you $.05 – .10 off your order per reusable bag that you bring in.
- Case Discounts: Some stores give case discounts of 10%.
- Pick up a Whole Deal Newsletter, it is packed with coupons.
- Print coupons off Whole Foods website.
Arrowhead Mills Cereal, 10oz – $3
-$1/1 Arrowhead Mills Whole Grain Breakfast Product (exp 09/10/2012)
Final Price: $1.39
Clif Kid Zbars, 9oz – $2.50
-$1/1 Clif Kid Organic Bars, 6 pk, WHOLE FOODS
Final Price: $1.50
Newman’s Own Thin & Crispy Pizza – $6.49
-$1/1 Newman’s Own Thin & Crispy Pizza (exp 09/03/2012)
Final Price: $5.49
Seventh Generation Dish Liquid – $3.99
-$2/2 Seventh Generation Home Care Products, Laundry, Household Cleaners, or Dishwashing
-$0.50/1 Seventh Generation Dish Product, Dish liquid, Dishwasher Powder or Gel
Final Price: As low as $2.99 ea/ wyb 2
Toddler Mum Mum Organic Rice Biscuits, 2.12oz – $4.99
-$0.50/1 Baby Mum-Mum or Toddler Mum-Mum Product (exp 09/03/2012)
Final Price: $4.49
Zevia Sodas, 6 pack – $3.50
– $1/1 Zevia All Natural Sodas, 6 pk, WHOLE FOODS AND
-$2/1 Zevia, 6 pk, pg. 41 Kiwi Magazine, September 2012 (exp 10/31/2012)
-$1/1 Zevia All Natural Sodas, 6 pk (exp 09/10/2012)
-$1.50/2 Zevia, any flavor, 6 pk
-$1/1 Zevia Specific Flavors, Grape, Grapefruit Citrus, Black Cherry, Lemon Lime Twist, Orange or Strawberry, 6 pk
Final Price: As low as $.50 after both Mfg + Whole Foods coupons