Here are my favorite deals at Whole Foods this week. Thanks to The Thrifty Mama for help compiling these.
Things to know…
- Prices vary by region, check your local store ad.
- Combining Coupons: Most Whole Foods locations will allow you to use (1) whole deal store coupon and (1) manufacturer coupon on the same item. Check with your local Whole Foods location to verify.
- Most stores give you $.05 – .10 off your order per reusable bag that you bring in.
- Case Discounts: Some stores give case discounts of 10%.
- Pick up a Whole Deal Newsletter, it is packed with coupons.
- Print coupons off Whole Foods website.
Emeril’s Organic Vegetable Stock, 32oz – $4.39
–$1/2 Emeril’s Food Products
Final Price: $3.89 ea/ wyb 2
Terra Holiday Sweet Potato Chips, 6oz – $2
–$1/1 any Terra Chips bag 5 oz or larger
Final Price: $1
Annie Chun’s Maifun Brown Rice Noodles, 8oz – $3.69
–$0.50/1 Annie Chun’s Product $1.50/1 Annie’s Rising Crust Pizza, increase value to $2.50 by sharing
Final Price: As low as $1.19, after highest value coupon
Celestial Seasonings Tea – $3.59
–$0.75/1 Celestial Seasonings Tea (Whole Foods Coupon) AND
-$1/1 Celestial Seasoning Tea Bags 10/07/2012 SS Insert (exp 01/07/2013)
-$0.75/1 Celestial Seasoning Tea Bags 11/04/2012 SS Insert (exp 02/04/2013)
–$1/2 Celestial Seasonings SleepyTime Tea
Final Price: As low as $1.84 after both Mfg + Whole Foods coupons