Here are my favorite deals at Whole Foods this week. Thanks to The Thrifty Mama for help compiling these.
Things to know…
- Prices vary by region, check your local store ad.
- Combining Coupons: Most Whole Foods locations will allow you to use (1) whole deal store coupon and (1) manufacturer coupon on the same item. Check with your local Whole Foods location to verify.
- Most stores give you $.05 – .10 off your order per reusable bag that you bring in.
- Case Discounts: Some stores give case discounts of 10%.
- Pick up a Whole Deal Newsletter, it is packed with coupons.
- Print coupons off Whole Foods website.
Annie Chun’s Maifun Brown Rice Noodles, 8oz – $3.69
–$0.50/1 Annie Chun’s Product $1.50/1 Annie’s Rising Crust Pizza (increase value to $2.50 by sharing)
Final Price: As low as $1.19 (with shared coupon value)
Fig Food Company Condensed Split Pea Soup, 11.4oz – $3.09
–$1/2 Fig Food Soups
Final Price: $2.59 ea/ wyb 2
Immaculate Baking Crescent Rolls – $2.49
–$1/2 Immaculate Baking Products
Final Price: $1.99 ea/ wyb 2
Newman’s Own Organics Licorice Twists, 5oz – $2.99
–$0.50/1 Newman’s Own Organics Licorice, PDF
Final Price: $2.49
Traditional Medicinals Organic Chamomile Tea, 16 bags – $4.49
–$0.75/1 Traditional Medicinals Herbal Tea
Final Price: $3.74