This is my favorite Hot Cocoa Mix recipe, it’s easy and only has a few ingredients. It is perfect as a Homemade Holiday or Teacher Gift.
- 4 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 1½ cups sugar
- 1 cup non-dairy coffee creamer
- ⅔ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant chocolate fudge pudding
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Add ¼ to ½ cup (depending on your cocoa preference) of the mix to an 8 ounce mug of boiling water.
What homemade holiday gifts do you make? Be sure to share your favorite recipes and ideas here.