Welcome, Pinners! Please be sure to check out my Recipe Box at the top to find more beverage recipes and homemade gift ideas!
If you want an invitation to Pinterest, leave your email in the comments and I’ll send you a personal invitation! (I won’t publish your email address.)
I love making this Vanilla Chai Tea Beverage because it’s a little something different. Hot, creamy, with a hint of cinnamon and vanilla, this can be mixed with hot water or milk for a delicious treat on those cold winter evenings. This makes a great gift for your girlfriends, for college students, and all the tea lovers in your life.
- 1 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup powdered non-dairy creamer
- 1 cup French vanilla powdered non-dairy creamer
- 2 ½ cups white sugar
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened instant tea
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp ground cardamom
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp allspice
- ¼ tsp white pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend until it is a fine powder (If you have a small food processor, you can combine just the instant tea and spices in the food processor & then combine everything together in a bowl).
- Add two-three tablespoons of mix to 8 ounces of hot water or milk.
LOOKING FOR SUGAR-FREE CHAI TEA? My friend Christy Jordan adapted my recipe into a sugar-free version HERE.
CHOCOLATE LOVER? Check out my Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix.
Find more Homemade Gift Ideas on Faithful Provisions.
Coupons a mystery? Sales elude you? Fear not! Saving Savvy helps you cut food costs like a pro.