If you’re trying to eat healthier and following a Clean Eating food plan, then you’re going to want check out this new menu option from my friends at eMeals. Right now you can give it a try with this FREE sample recipe from the Clean Eating menu plan: Strawberry Pork Chops.
*Scroll down to print recipe.
I love that eMeals offers so many healthy meal planning options. Choose from Paleo, Mediterranean, Clean Eating, Natural & Organic or any of their 13 other menu plans. You’ll definitely be able to find one to fit your family’s lifestyle.
Save on a Subscription to eMeals Now! Save 15% on an eMeals menu plan when you use the code MEALS15 at checkout.
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 (8-oz) package store-bought guacamole
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- ¼ lb thinly sliced deli turkey
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (or any shredded cheese)
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce (optional)
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp; drain.
- Spread a thin layer of mayonnaise and guacamole over each tortilla.
- Layer turkey, bacon and cheese on each tortilla.
- Add lettuce, if desired.
- Roll up tortillas, and cut in half.
- Makes 4 servings.