This Stawberry Spinach Salad is the perfect accompaniment to a quiche, or as a nice healthy lunch. Whisk together the simple ingredients for the dressing in a large salad bowl, then add your salad ingredients to it. This way, you’re only using one bowl, which makes for easy clean-up!
- Chopped strawberries
- Chopped pecans
- Your favorite salad mix (spinach or leafy greens)
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Whisk dressing ingredients in the bottom of a large salad bowl.
- Add salad mix and chopped berries.
- Toss to coat evenly.
- Sprinkle with generous handfuls of cranraisins and chopped pecans.
You might also like:
- Mango Avocado Salad with Cumin Dressing
- Spinach Salad with Hot Bacon Dressing
- BLT Salad with Homemade Buttermilk Dressing
- Ham and Cheese Quiche
- Tomato Basil Quiche
Find more Recipes with Strawberries on my Pinterest board!
Recipe developed by Kelly Hancock ©2010 Faithful Provisions. For personal use only. May not be reproduced, reprinted or distributed for capital gain without prior permission from Kelly Hancock.