- 3 cups sweet potatoes, mashed (4 large) or 3-15oz cans sweet potatoes (yams)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Peel, boil, and mash potatoes. (While potatoes are boiling, combine all topping ingredients in a bowl and set to the side.)
- On medium speed, beat in eggs, milk, butter, sugar, and vanilla with potatoes.
- Spread mixture in 9x13 pan
- Spread topping evenly over the top.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
Find more great tasting recipes in my Recipe Box!
Photo Source: Food.com